Company number 12072292, Terms and Conditions Version 1.
SECTION 0 – OVERVIEW
- Re-flection Wellness is operated by Re-flection Wellness Limited. Throughout our site, shop, and wellness center(s) the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Re-flection Wellness Limited.
- Re-flection Wellness Limited offers its products, services, applications, this website, its shop including all information, tools (Applications) products and services available from this site, its shop, and wellness center(s) to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our Wellness Center(s), website(s), application and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”, “Agreement Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our service. By accessing or using any part of the service, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website(s), application, or Wellness Center(s) or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
- Any new features, or tools which are added to the current services shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – ONLINE SHOP TERMS
- This website is operated by shop.re-flection.com. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to shop.re-flection.com. shop.re-flection.com offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- Our shop is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products or services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 – RE-FLECTION APPLICATION TERMS
- Agreement as per the Application stores Terms and Conditions.
SECTION 3 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks; and
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 4 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information made available on the website(s) is not accurate, complete or current. The material on the site(s) are provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information such as our application. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- The website(s) may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 5 – MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
- Prices for our products and services are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 6 – PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website or in the wellness center(s). These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the shop. We cannot guarantee that your electronic device monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Classes, Courses, Workshops, Retreats, And Facility Hire
- You agree that bookings will be within the following time advances;
- Classes will be booked within 8 days until 10 minutes prior to start.
- Workshops/courses will be booked within 30 days until 1 day prior to start.
- Retreats will be booked within 30 days until 1 day prior to start.
- Personal Training will be booked within 8 days until 1 day prior to start.
- Private Yoga will be booked within 8 days until 1 day prior to start.
- Studio Hire will be booked within 30 days until 1 day prior to start.
- You agree to only use equipment you know how to use safely.
- You agree to make yourself aware of any rules or instructions, including warning notices displayed.
- You agree to only exercise only within your own capabilities, and take care for your own safety; even if pressured not to by a class instructor.
- You agree to inform us of any pre-existing medical conditions that could affect your ability to exercise safely.
- You agree to inform the team immediately if you become unwell.
- You agree to consult your GP before taking the classes.
- For Retreats and Courses, you agree to pay a non-refundable 50% of cost deposit
- Before any Retreats, Courses, Workshops and Classes you must (and agree to) notify us if you have received any aesthetic treatments in the last two months before the class starts. And you must fill in your Health declaration as completely as possible, covering all our possible treatments, classes, workshops, courses.
- Presentation of a university ID must be valid and legitimate for a student discount, you agree that failure to do so automatically removes any discount to the membership and you will be uplifted to the standard equivalent membership and billed accordingly (and retrospectively).
- You agree that bookings will be within the following time advances;
- Treatments will be booked within a 6 month booking advance until 10 minutes prior to start.
- Treatments will be paid in full at the time of booking.
- You should consult your GP before receiving any treatments.
- A consultation form must be filled out in advance of your therapy.
- You must declare any changes in your condition from your consultation.
- You must fill in a consultation form at least once every 6 months.
- You agree to maintain a healthy lifestyle post therapy to help ensure its effectiveness.
- We can not guarantee the outcome or longevity of the aesthetic treatments you receive.
- You agree for the aesthetic Microblading treatment to sign the three “procedure forms” (“consultation forms”, “Health Declaration”) during the course of the therapy.
SECTION 7 – RETURNS
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
- Memberships and Treatments are not subject to refunds. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email (or agreed method of contact) to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, or as account credit on the Re-flection application within a certain amount of days.
Late Or Missing Refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to your closest Re-flection Wellness center.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be delivered to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: Attn. Returns, Re-flection Wellness Ltd, [Address of your closest Re-flection Wellness Center].
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
SECTION 8 – ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment (and without evidence), appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made for our products and services. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- You may be charged for missing or late payments at our discretion.
- For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 9 – OPTIONAL TOOLS
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
- Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website(s) (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 10 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
- Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 11 – PRIVACY
- Members, visitors, class instructors, and therapists are expected to protect the privacy of other members as per this Policy.
- No pictures of children (under the age of 18) are to be taken without signed parental/legal guardian consent.
Personal Information We Collect
- When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
- We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
- We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing You Personal Information
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example,
- we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We also use Facebook Ads service to help us understand the interests of our customers and how they use the Site
- Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
- As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
- You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do Not Track
- Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
- If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
- When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
- For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at:
- or by mail using the details provided below:
- Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer, Re-flection Wellness Ltd, [Insert address of closest Re-flection Wellness Center]
SECTION 12 – USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us.
- We are and shall be under no obligation:
- to maintain any comments in confidence;
- to pay compensation for any comments; or
- to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false e‑mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 13 – PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 14 – ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 15 – PROHIBITED USES
- In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site, our services, or Wellness Center(s):
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, provincial or national regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on;
- gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 16 – DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
- The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
- In no case shall Reflection Wellness Limited, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 17 – NON-COMPETITION AND NON-DISCLOSURE
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website or Wellness Center(s) through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- Members (those who have paid for, or consumed, any Re-flection Wellness Product, Service, Treatment, or facility) cannot register or open a competing business (same nature of business [SIC] or competing products, treatments, or services) within 20 miles of one of our “Wellness Centers”. And agree to pay us damages and loss-of-earnings for the inception of this infringement and for its duration.
- Employed and self-employed “class instructors” and “therapists” are not to provide private services (not through Re-flection Wellness Ltd. accounts) or use our brand, our technologies, or our Products and Methodologies; to members residing or located within a 20 mile radius of our “Wellness Center(s)”, unless there is evidence of previous custom before employment or commission of services.
- We must be provided with a client list in advance of beginning work; so that a non-compete infringement can be assessed. You agree that failure to do so is a breach of this non-compete.
- You agree to pay damages and/or loss-of-earnings to Re-flection Wellness in the event of this breach of non-compete.
- Any exceptions must be in written form from Re-flection Wellness Ltd.
- This NON-COMPETITION AND NON-DISCLOSURE will survive the termination of this Agreement for one  year.
SECTION 18 – INDEMNIFICATION
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Re-flection Wellness Ltd. and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 19 – SEVERABILITY
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions
SECTION 20 – TERMINATION AND CANCELLATION
- The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
- These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, Products, and when you cease using our Wellness Center(s).
- If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
Classes, Courses, Workshops, Retreats, And Facility Hire
- You agree that late cancelations will be within the following time advances;
- Classes will be cancelled no less than 1 day prior to start.
- Workshops/courses will be cancelled no less than 7 days prior to start.
- Retreats will be cancelled no less than 7 days prior to start.
- Personal Training will be cancelled no less than 1 day prior to start.
- Private Yoga will be cancelled no less than 1 day prior to start.
- Studio Hire will be cancelled no less than 1 day prior to start..
- In the event of a late class cancellation (A “No-show”, “non-attendance”), you agree to pay a 5£ fine applied to account.
- This is only to be removed if presented with reasonable evidence for late cancellation. If this persists on more than three occasions, your membership will be suspended without refund at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us.
- You agree that late cancelations will be within the following time advances;
- Treatments/Courses will be cancelled no less than 1 day prior to start.
- Late cancelations (within 1 day) will be non refundable.
- Treatments/Courses will be cancelled no less than 1 day prior to start.
SECTION 20 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on our sites or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 21 – GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
SECTION 22 – CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website(s) or the Service(s), or the Wellness Center(s) following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 23 – CONTACT INFORMATION
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at [email protected]