How will the centre reopen fitness after lock-down?
Dear Members and Friends of Re-flection Wellness,
"Welcome back, we missed you at the studio".
We will open the studio in line with Government guidelines and advice, the centre is two separate units; which means the guidance may be slightly different in each space. We have had a lot of time to reflect upon our first few weeks of opening - and learned a lot of lessons to make your experience even better.
Information regarding Treatments, Therapies, Retail, and Consultations will be released soon by Lyn Ridyard (Founder & Director of Wellness). In the meantime, lots of our product have been loaded into the Online Shop - available for collection and delivery.
Classes, Coaching, Workshops and Courses.
As before, all Re-flection fitness instructors are assessed for their level of skill, their relevant qualification, experience, and insurance. Online content is assessed by a qualified person, to ensure it is suitable and safe before publishing. If you consume any services outside of Re-flection Wellness, please enquire that all of these standards are met before proceeding.
- We are introducing the concept of 'Intimate' Classes, which will consist of a small group of initially seven  participants*.
- When we are able, we will reintroduce our 'Boutique' Classes, which will consist of a group of twelve  or more participants*.
- Increased variety of class - we know that everyone's needs are different, that is why we are offering more than 11 class types (including your old favourites).
- Not sure what you like? We will be sharing a demo of every class onto our online on-demand streaming platform 'Re-flection TV' (RE-TV); so you can try the class at home for free before subscribing to a studio membership.
- Special classes, such as aerial yoga and reformer Pilates, often start as courses - but when we have enough cohorts, these will become Intimate Classes (a small group) on the schedule. Don't worry, if you miss the course - you can catch up with Personal Coaching.
Workshops and Courses
- We have a backlog of planned workshops to provide balance to your Well-being. And, we will introduce these to the schedule when we believe the environment is suitable to do so.
- We are going to normalise the pricing of workshops and courses per-session, so that they are more accessible.
- Previous courses that were interrupted by the lock-down, will be restarted*.
- 'Private Coaching' provides a one-to-one experience between a Client and fitness instructor.
- Private Coaches will cover a variety of disciplines, available to book online and via our application.
- If you are lacking in confidence, anxious about group classes, or working towards a specific goal - this is the experience for you!
Re-flection TV (RE-TV)
- We will continue to provide this service after we reopen the studio.
- The 'Studio Collection' - A demo video of every class we deliver, so that you can try at home before Subscribing to a Membership.
- Premium content. We will introduce some special content, that will be pay on demand.
- Collaborator content - we are always seeking content from our brand partners, and social influences to provide you with a continued online experience.
- On occasion, we will deliver live stream classes, that can be booked in advance.
- We have simplified or Memberships to three tiers; the 'Tree', the 'Eagle', and the 'Dolphin' - based on how many classes you are likely to attend a week, 3, 5, and 7 respectively.
- We have continued the 'Warrior' Membership, which offers the attendance of the 'Tree' at a discounted price. Exclusively for;
- Students over 16 years old.
- Seniors over 65 years old.
- And, Re-flection Corporate Partners. (contact us for information)
- Our Memberships are now split into two Subscription/Plans;
- The 'Boutique Plan' offers access to 'Group' classes*. Boutique only plans offer a further reduction in price, making our Group classes even more affordable.
- The 'Boutique & Intimate Plan' offers access to 'Group' and 'Small Group' classes. Granting you access to the whole class schedule, including special classes.
- We have continued the special 'Founder' Membership, a limited number of memberships only to be available until our 1st birthday. Current 'Founders' will have their expiry extended for the lock down duration.
- We have removed the weekly expiry on class 'Credits' for subscriptions, we now treat credits as a 'monthly allowance' not a 'weekly allowance'. If you cannot attend your quota in a week, those credits will still be on your Membership until they expire.
- Extended expiry for Subscriptions and Plans - the expiry for subscriptions is now the minimum contract length, offering you more flexibility. Expiry is forced, upon exit of a subscription contract.
- We have added a bookable parking space, for members who have to travel far to get to us.
Please share this information with your friends and family, and most importantly - stay safe.
I look forward to seeing you soon!
Gem Ridyard (Owner & Director of Fitness)
*Health, Safety, and Hygiene
- We will adjust Class sizes and the environment in line with the current Government advice.
- As before, we have a strict cleaning regime to maintain your safety in the studio.
- Boutique Group classes (with a larger capacity) will not be introduced onto the schedule until it is safe to do so. These Memberships will be available to buy, but will either be frozen, or upgraded to the Intimate Subscription/Plans.
- Workshops and Courses will be restarted if it is unsafe to continue with a large break in training.
- We will reopen with a reduced timetable, to assess demand, but will grow this quickly to allow Clients to maximise the value of their Membership.