COVID19 - Fitness Member Guidelines
We [Re-flection Wellness] are releasing these guidelines to ensure we are still able to participate in fitness classes while keeping each-other safe. It is mandatory that all members understand these guidelines before arriving at any Fitness class.
Failure to follow these guidelines may result in you being asked to leave the premises or loosing the ability to book without refund.
- Notify us immediately if you test positive for COVID19 and which classes you attended in the last 10 days. And, cancel future classes.
- Stay home and isolate for 10 days if you have any symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive.
- Sanitise your hands before or upon entering the building.
- Arrive no more than 10 Minutes before class start and leave immediately on class completion.
- You agree to a temperature check on entry, if you fail (37.8C or above) - you will be asked to leave and isolate. In this scenario your Credit will remain on your account. (we advise not to exercise directly before entry, in case this heightens your temperature).
- Class instructors are also subject to temperature check.
- You must sign in at reception before proceeding.
- One way system
- You must enter through the front of the shop, sign in at reception, move immediately through the shop to the rear entrance of the studio.
- Do not enter from rear door
- The Toilet is closed (access by request in an emergency), and must be vacated for 5 Minutes between use.
During the Class
- Masks are optional in the studio but not the retail area.
- Arrive ready to begin the class (in correct clothing).
- You should bring your own hand sanitiser but we can provide some also.
- No mats are supplied, but can be purchased from the shop.
- The rear doors are to be left open.
- If it is a bare foot class, you must remove your shoes by your designated area and put them at the edge of the class.
- Instructors will not do physical adjustments.
- Please maintain a safe and respectful distance from others.
- Use the designated spaces on the floor if instructed to do so.
- Exit through front door of studio only.
- The Studio is sanitised between classes (so if you do back to back classes, you will need to leave in-between).
- Equipment is to be put in designated wash bags after use.
Gem Ridyard (Director of Fitness)